Breaking News

12 Ways To Maximize Time And Life

12 Ways To Maximize Time And Life 

The experience of my business has taught me a true thing: it maximizes your productivity, happiness, peace or influence, if you clearly understand the 12 rules of time, then it can be accomplished.
 Maximize Time And Life
12 Ways To Maximize Time And Life

1. Keep the goal


If you do not know how to spend it, it is irrelevant to be more efficient with your time. In the management time, the compass is more important than clock. Know where you want to go and spend your time on things you find there.

Many people try to be more efficient without trying to spend energy: setting goals. It's like getting lost on your way to a new city. If you are going in the wrong direction then does not help in fast driving. Find out where to go and in which direction to go.

Once you prepare it, the list of your goals will come to know what is important to you.

2. Analyze how you spend your time


It is always good to know how you are spending your time now. You can track it by setting a timer to go every 15 minutes; Whenever it seems, write exactly what you are doing. Alternatively, split your day into a 15-minute block and record each of your activity.

Once you log your time, check them out. How do they compare your goals? Are you spending time where your preferences are?

3. Keep the to-do list


It sounds very simple, but it is actually the basis of all time-management systems. The list of your papers can be electronic, on fancy paper, tied in a notebook or loose-leaf. The key is everything you want to complete in a list. This can be a one-line item in my To-do list, such as "Write Annual Report," which refers to a large file or even a file box on that item.

4. Prioritize your list


After you have a list, determine what are important items. Mark them in Highlighter, Red Pen or any other way that makes them stand up.

I sometimes think my list is too big. Even though most of them are not highlighted as important, but each item in the list "Pay attention to me!" Says. In these cases, I take an empty sheet of paper and cover my to-do list and write only three or four most important items. They are about to focus on them.

5. Control procrastination


I use many tricks to break any lingering tendencies. For example, I like hard copy of my digital to-do list. I print it again every few days because new items are added and they are dropped. It is at these times that I look for items which I have marked as high priority, but those who are not working right now.

People often say that I have very self-control. In truth, however, this is environmental control. I control my environment to eliminate things that I can use for procrastination. For example, remove your computer from the game, sell your own TV, and get rid of the hectic activities that you use to avoid important tasks.

I have developed an effective habit that has helped me to break procrastination: "Do the worst things first." At the beginning of every day, I do one thing which is causing me the most stress, and that I am not getting it done. Sometimes I only give one hour

No comments